Government of Saskatchewan
Quick Search:
Thursday, February 22, 2018

Permits can be obtained by downloadable pdf, online or at your local Ministry of Environment office. Once completed, either; return to the nearest office; email (if available) or submit through the general document function.

If you have an application that is ready for submission to the ministry, click on the Sign-in function and log in and/or create your profile. Once logged in, you can upload your documents through the General Document Submission.

For more information or assistance, contact the Client Service office at 1-800-567-4224.

Air Quality
1. Operate an Industrial Source, Incinerator or Fuel Burning Equipment
2. Alter, Add or Change an Industrial Source, Incinerator or Fuel Burning Equipment

Crown Lands
1. Application to Purchase Crown Land
2. Crown Land Disposition – Lease or Permit
3. Assignment of Lease as Collateral Security
4. Request for Assignment - Lease, Permit or Wild Rice Licence
5. Wild Rice - Application for Permit or Licence
6. Surviving Joint Tenant Lease, Permit or Wild Rice
7. Surrender of Disposition Lease, Permit or Wild Rice Licence
8. Statutory Declaration for Lost Lease
9. Quit Claim
10. Commercial Tourism Proposal - Additional Information
11. Commercial and Industrial Proposal - Additional Information

Environmental Assessment
1. Ministerial Determination

Fishing and Fisheries
1. Competitive Fishing Event Standard Requirements
2. Competitive Fishing Event Notification
3. Competitive Fishing Event Application  
4. Competitive Fishing Event Summary
5. Fish Farm Licence

Hazardous Materials Storage
1. Construct or Upgrade and Operate a Storage Facility   
2. Decommission a Storage Facility

Hunting, Trapping and Wildlife
1.  Sale of Wildlife
2.  Export Permit for Wild Game Taken Under First Nation Bylaws
3.  Wildlife Import/Export
4.  Captive Wildlife Permit for Falconry Purposes
5.  Capture of Wild Raptors
6.  Falconry Import/Export
7.  Special Authorization for a Hunter with Disabilities
8. Hunt With or Assist Treaty Indian Subsistence Hunter
9. Mount and Retain - Statutory Declaration
10. Application for a Fur Dealers Licence
11. Research Permit in the Saskatchewan Provincial Park System
12. Research Permit in the Saskatchewan Representative Area Ecological Reserve
13. Research Permits

1. Industrial Works Construction Application Requirements and Submission Process

1. Decommissioning Plan and Fund
2. Operate a Pollutant Control Facility
3. Decommission and Reclaim a Pollutant Control Facility
4. Temporarily Close a Pollutant Control Facility
5. Release from Decommissioning and Reclamation Requirements

1. Outfitter's Licence
2. Surrender of an Outfitter's Licence

Sewage and Water Works
Link to Water Security Agency Permitting Page

Spills and Impacted Sites
1. 30 Day Written Spill Report Form
2. Historical Discovery Report
3. Corrective Action Plan 
4. Closure Report and Release Responsibility
5. Application for Approved Reclamation Technology
6. Visual Site Assessment Checklist (VSA)
7. File Search and Freedom of Information Request
8. Environmental File Search Application

1. Burning Permit Notifications

© 2018 Government of Saskatchewan. All rights reserved.